Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club, #4
Published by: St. Martin’s Press
Publication date: June 28th 2016
Genres: Adult, Romance
Love is a wild ride.
After enduring months of torture at the hands of the Black Jacks MC, and betrayed by his own club, Holt “T-Rex” Savage, a junior member of the Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club, will stop at nothing to get revenge. But falling for a beautiful woman with dangerous ties to his sworn enemy was never part of the plan…
Raised by the Black Jacks, Naiya Kelly grew up fast, furiously, and with little to lose. But now that she’s put her MC days behind her, she is free to do what she wants—until she meets a man who imprisons her, body and soul. She swore she’d never give her heart to a biker, but Holt is the most passionate, protective man she’s ever known. But will Holt be forced to betray his one true love to exact his revenge?
Chaos Bound is the fourth book in a full-length, standalone series by New York Times bestselling author, Sarah Castille, featuring red-hot, hard-riding bikers and the women who can’t help but love them
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha males and the women who tame them. She is the author of the Redemption series, the Sinner’s Tribe MC series, and the Legal Heat series. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and travelled abroad before trading in her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home on Vancouver Island.
Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Amazon / YouTube / Pinterest / Instagram / Newsletter
Q&A with Sarah Castille1. Let’s start out by getting to know you. Tell us 4 things about yourself that are not in your bio.
· I once was attacked by an owl
· When I lived in London, I ran smack into Colin Firth while trying to catch a bus. It was delicious.
· One of the scenes in Chaos Bound was based on a real life event. Hint: it has to do with a beaver!
· Rhubarb anything is my guilty pleasure.
2. If you could go anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?
· Maldives – it looks to romantic!
3. List three books you have recently read and would recommend
· Zoe York’s, Prime Minister – it’s Canadian, of course!
· Nicole James’, Shades – Love that cover!
· Joey Hill’s, Naughty Bits – Even naughtier than the cover suggests
4. What do you always order in a favorite restaurant?
5. What do you hope to accomplish in the next 12 months?
· Write lots of awesome stories, meet lots of awesome readers, maybe do a little exercise?
6. What do you like to read?
· Erotic Romance, well developed characters, complex plots, gut wrenching emotion
7. What do you look when choosing a book to read?
· The blurb has to grab me—there has to be something different from the norm, a hint of intense emotion, or an interesting plot twist. And of course, a yummy mancandy cover is always a bonus.
8. What do you need someone to invent right away?
· A way to make Facebook less interesting.
9. What does the word "romantic" mean to you?
· Loving to do the things that you know your partner likes to show your partner you love and desire them. The key is knowing your partner.
10. Can you share something about your works in progress?
· I am working on Nico, the first book in my new mafia romance series, Ruin and Revenge. It’s about a mafia boss who falls for the daughter of the man he has vowed to kill. I had to brush up on my mafia research for this one, including a list of colorful swear words!