Thursday, June 16, 2016

TRUST ME LIKE A PROMISE by Aria Grace and Kyan Christopher

Book Name: Trust Me Like A Promise

Series: The Promises #2

Author's Names: Aria Grace & Kyan Christopher


Genre: M/M & M/F- Contemporary Romance


Release Date: April 9, 2016


Book Provided by: Amazon


Reviewed by: Wendy


My Star Rating: 4


Goodreads


Blurb: Tad is still reeling from his wife's death but Marissa is there for him in ways he didn't think he'd ever need again. The question is whether he's ready to let go of his past in order to find his future.
Phil is starting over in Cleveland with a new job and over 1300 miles between him and his ex wife. But now that he's settled into his new job at Sculpt, it's getting harder for him to ignore the urges he feels toward a certain swim coach. 


Review: I could not wait to get my hands on this book. I needed to know what was going on with Tad and Marissa- are they on or are they still waiting?  Are Brent and Luke together and moving forward with their relationship? What I did not expect was how this book turned the way it did with the crazy massage therapist. I adored Phil and was happy he got away from his previous relationship with that jerk. The sweet but hot May/December relationship between Phil and Ritchie was a good build-up to the love that Phil truly deserves.  I will settle for the HFN since book three is coming soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I am not usually crazy about HFN endings, so better that I wait for all of the parts of the series to be published before starting to read it.

    ReplyDelete