Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Release Day Blog Tour- On Higher Ground by Melissa Collins


HAPPY RELEASE DAY! Dax and Beck are LIVE and waiting for you!

Have you grabbed your copy?


When there's no peace after war... When there's no solace after death... When there's only pain and suffering... Anxiety and loss... All you can hope to find is something more... Something that makes you whole and complete Something that puts you On Higher Ground


AND DON'T FORGET... ON SOLID GROUND IS ON SALE!


On Solid Ground is where it all began, and you can start today for only 99 pennies!
***GIVEAWAY***

We have an awesome Amazon Kindle Fire to giveaway! Some of my author friends have also donated ebooks to the winner!

All you have to do to enter is go to this blog post! GOOD LUCK! 

***The giveaway is open to US residents only. If you enter and win and are not a US resident, your prize will be forfeited.

Wendy's Review: Knowing I signed up for a review for On Higher Ground, I hurried and read On Solid Ground, the first book in this series, which had been sitting on my Kindle for a few months. I don't know why I didn't read it earlier because I really liked it. The ARC was sent to me the day I finished book one so I was lucky enough to jump right into book two, which I also really liked. Dax and Beck are such a good couple, they seem like real people with such great character flaws (you know we all have them). I loved how Ms. Collins wrote a not so perfect couple but a couple who know they have a relationship that needs work daily to keep it going. They both want so much from each other, but at the same time know they have flaws that need to be addressed on their own and with each other. From PTSD and past family issues this is a very good book that deals with every day situations. The love pours out of these two men and the relationship they have with their daughter is fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment