Thursday, March 10, 2016

PHOENIX REBORN by J.D. Tyler

Book Name: Phoenix Reborn

Series:  An Alpha Pack Novella 


Author's Name: J.D. Tyler


Genre: M/M, Paranormal Romance


Main Characters: Nix and Noah


Release Date: March 15, 2016


Book Provided by: ARC Netgalley


Reviewed by: Wendy


My Rating: 3.5 stars


Goodreads


Blurb: Wolf shifter and Firewalker Phoenix “Nix” Monroe has finally met his ultimate Bondmate—Alpha Pack nurse Noah Brooks. Unable to accept his own sexual identity, Nix rejects Noah despite the intense attraction he feels towards him.
By the time Nix realizes he has cast aside the love of his life, it may be too late to save Noah from a terrifying enemy...


Review: I'm so glad that Noah finally got his wolf, it was a long time coming. With that said I can also say I wanted more. I wanted this novella to be a full book, and as good as it was I thought it was rushed with so many things thrown in at once. Phoenix rejecting Noah was heartbreaking when it was clear that he wanted the other man and no one at the compound had a problem with them being together. Struggling to overcome his past only made Nix push his future away until it was almost too late. 

My only hope is that this couple has more page time in the next books in the series and Nix chills out just a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment