Friday, December 11, 2015

Love Dies Hard by C.C. Cartwright

Book Name: Love Dies Hard

Series: Billionaire Romance, #1

Author's Name: C. C. Cartwright

Genre: M/F

Main Characters: Marcus
Release Date: May 27, 2015

Book Provided by: Amazon purchase

Reviewed by: LT

My Rating: 3

Blurb: My name is Marcus Hunter. I own Hunter Investments, a billion dollar hedge fund. I admit it, I’m a total womanizer, a player, a serial seducer, call me what you like. I don't do love. I work hard, and I play even harder.I rarely dip into the office pool, that was until I became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. Sophie's my equal, she's smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell. The way she shakes her little ass in her tight short skirts has me wanting to bury myself deep inside her. She doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to bed her tonight. When I’m done with her she won’t be able to utter a coherent word. Little did I know, I was the one in for a surprise from Miss Sophie Shawn.

Review: This is very very hot and explicit book (the blurb explains the just of the book). Marcus was a player until he meet Sophia. At first he thought he held all the cards. In truth it was always Sophia's decision. She decided she wanted him first and everything that happened between was up to her. She knew ahead of time about his reputation so she was only there to have a good time. When Marcus wanted more for the first time, Sophia wasn't ready to trust and maybe never would be. I think in this book they didn't really get to know each other enough. Most of their together time wasn't talking, but in bed. I missed the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment