Friday, October 30, 2015

Looking for Home by Aria Grace

Book Name: Looking for Home

Series: More Than Friends #9

Author's Name: Aria Grace

Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance

Main Characters: Evan and Georgie

Release Date: August 15, 2015

Book Provided by: ARC author

Reviewed by: Wendy

My Rating: 3.5 Stars

Goodreads


Blurb: Evan spends half the week on the road, literally, and the rest of his time sitting around in an empty house. Killing time and drowning his hopes of ever finding someone to share his life with. Someone to come home to.
When he meets Georgie at a New Year’s Eve, Evan’s entire perspective changes.

Review: I need to start with, I did not read the other 8 books in this series before I read this one. And no, I did not know some of the side characters but it did not stop me from liking this book. I love a HEA story and was wanting Evan to get a truly fantastic HEA, which he did. This was a quick paced love story that had a few great laughs throughout the book, I thought the text messages with the text to speak was great. I'm not sure if I would call this story an insta-love story or not, I think Evan dating Georgie and not rushing things made it a more of an insta-liking with a big hope of please let it lead to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment