Thursday, September 10, 2015

Closet Confession by Kindle Alexander

Book Name: Closet Confession

Author's Name: Kindle Alexander

Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance

Main Characters: Derek and Justin

Release Date: September 8, 2015

Book Provided by: ARC author

Reviewed by: Wendy

My Rating: 4 stars


Goodreads 


Blurb: 

Dr. Derek Babineaux is intelligent, dedicated, and one of the best ER physicians in the fast-paced world of critical care at Tulane Medical in New Orleans. Always on top of his game, he's thrown off balance when the newest medical staff member finally unleashes his hidden desires.
Justin Delacroix's job at the inner city's busiest hospital might be just what he needs to ease back into civilian life after a long stint in the military. High-performing shifts make working as a trauma nurse at TMC the perfect way to utilize his skills and quick reaction times. There's only one problem, his attraction for one sexy ER doctor is off the charts, but he has his reasons for not returning Dr. Baby's night shift advances. Or maybe he doesn't.


Review:
Three things I adore... 1) New Orleans, I can't get enough of this city so of course having these two guys meeting in my favorite city was a big plus. 2) Dr. Baby (Derek) Wow what a sexy man! 3) Kindle Alexander, I seriously cannot say enough great things about this fabulous author. I don't think I've read anything by Kindle that I have not loved and Closet Confession is definitely a book I loved. I really enjoyed Tristian, from Kindle's book Secret, making an appearance. I did not read this story when it first came out in the anthology so reading it now with the bonus material was great. I think I had the same "Ah ha" moment with everyone else when we figured out who Dr. Baby was in the closet with- lol. I loved how Kindle described in the novella a great love story about how two men overcame so much, coming from different backgrounds, coming back from war scarred, time apart, living together and finally working together to make their lives work as a beautiful happy couple. True love really can overcome so much. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I wasn't alone with the 'a-ha' moment! I seriously thought I missed something!! Of course when I went and reread it, I saw the subtle hints but 'hindsight being 20/20' and all that! LOVE the bonus scenes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete