Wednesday, August 19, 2015

STAY by Riley Hart

Book Name: STAY

Series: Blackcreek #2

Author's Name: Riley Hart

Genre: M/M- Contemporary Romance

Main Characters: Braden and Wes

Release Date: April 22, 2014

Book Provided by: Amazon purchase

Reviewed by: Wendy

My Rating: 4 stars

Website ~ Goodreads ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Amazon



Blurb: Wes Jensen just lost the sister who raised him, and gained custody of his niece. The last thing he needs to add to his full plate is dealing with Braden Roth, the one-night-stand who continues to try to push his way into Wes’ life. He has a kid to raise now, and Wes isn't great at getting close anyway.
Braden has never had a woman or a man sneak out on him the morning after. From the start, Wes intrigues him, and Braden isn't one to deny himself something he wants. And he wants Wes. The more time he spends with Wes and the little girl who constantly keeps them on their toes, the more Braden realizes this isn't just about getting the guy who walked away.
As their lives intertwine more and more, Wes discovers Braden isn't as shallow as he thought. But after everything Wes lost in his life, he isn't sure he can risk his heart, and truly want Braden to stay—and if he did, would Wes’ quiet life be enough for Braden?


Review: I'm going to jump ahead a little and say I have read all three books in this trilogy and this one is my favorite. I don't think any character in these books can hold a candle to Braden. This man didn't care if he was with women or men, he only wants someone to love him and for him to be able to love them in return. Isn't that what we all want? He is hilarious throughout the book but also so serious about making sure Wes knows he was in it for the long haul. As much as I loved Braden I adored Wes but a few times wanted to throw my Kindle because he was being a jackass but with good reasons (most of the time). Opening his heart to his niece and to Braden was such an awesome journey. This book will be a reread for me, I only wish there were more than three books. I'm thinking Ms. Hart needs to revisit Blackcreek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment