Thursday, January 29, 2015

UNBOUND by Sara Humphreys

Book Name: Unbound

Series: The Amoveo Legend

Author's Name: Sara Humpreys

Genre: Paranormal romance M/F

Main Characters: Zachary and Annabelle

Release Date: January 6, 2015

Reviewed by: Shonna 

My Rating: 5

Author Website   FB   Amazon   Twitter   Pinterest   Instagram     


BLURB: The forces that bind them can also tear them apart…
Zachary McKenna is a warrior shapeshifter from the Lion Clan, trying to catch a break in the sun and surf of Mexico. Mai Tais and scantily clad beach beauties are just what he needs after his last battle. But the fun doesn’t last long before a beautiful young woman is mugged on his doorstep and Zach is pulled right back into the fray.
Zach has no idea of the danger Annabelle has unwittingly brought to his doorstep, until he discovers that losing her will almost certainly destroy him…

Shonna's review: My first thoughts when I finished the last page of UNBOUND was,...my kindle is broke. This can NOT be the end. Surely something happened when I downloaded this book. OMG, No, no, no!
But in the end, my kindle was fine and it did download the book correctly. Since then, I have been very upset and literally thrown for a loop. My emotions all over the place, I began having a conversation in my head with Sara Humphreys as to how distressed I was while pointing my finger to emphasize that I needed to read more about Zachary and Annabelle, and....... Wait a minute. Ding, light bulb just went off in my head. 

I'm looking at this the wrong way.
Sara did what she is good at. Sara did what a talented author does. She had me totally wrapped-up from the beginning to the end. She made me fall in love with everything about this amazing love story. Then, while some things were coming together, she throws the dice one more time. So now there are still lots of events yet to come that make me crazy for more of her work. I don’t want to wait. I need to know right now what is going to happen to these two characters that I have become passionate about.
Yes, Sara just proved (again) what a fantastic author she is. So well written, and so well executed. I have been a huge fan of the AMOVEO series from the beginning and with each installment it just gets better and better. What more can I say, this is without a doubt another winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment