Friday, December 5, 2014

Shonna's Top 3 Books/Series for 2014




Hard Ink by Laura Kaye @laurakayeauthor
Laura Kaye’s contemporary series, HARD INK, has had three stories out this year. HARD AS YOU CAN, HARD TO HOLD ON TO, and HARD TO COME BY are each top notch books that are true favorites. All the characters come to life with the talent of Laura Kaye’s writing. I always feel like I am right there with the characters and experiencing things right along with them. This is one series you don’t want to miss out on. 
Hard Ink series Amazon

Wolf's Fall: An Alpha Pack Novel 
by J.D. Tyler @JDTylerAuthor
I have been about to bust to read Nick Westfall’s story. While I love all of the characters in this series, Nick is my favorite. In Wolf’s Fall the strong commander of the Alpha Pack allows us to see him with more depth and understanding. Underneath that invisible plate of armor he wears is a world of pain and guilt. I hope this series never ends. I love it. If you haven’t tried it, I strongly recommend that you get started right away. You won’t be sorry.
Wolf's Fall Amazon

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon @Writer_DG
Yes I jumped on the OUTLANDER wagon. This is a personal read onlysince we don’t do historical on the blog. While I have not yet read all the books in the series, I am far enough into it to have fallen in love with Jamie and Claire Fraser and appreciate the writing of Diana Gabaldon. I adore the deep love that these characters have for one another and the exciting adventures from history that they take you through.
Outlander series Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment