Dark Wolf Enterprises, #2
When Meisha comes home and finds a strange man in her kitchen, she does what any sensible person would do. She beats the crap out of him first, then asks questions after. When he explains her best friend is in mortal danger, Meisha knows the whole mess—including a recent murder and the threats on her friend’s life—may be her fault, and she’s determined to get to the bottom of it. And no sexy stranger is going to stop her.
Lajos Farkas isn’t expecting to meet a spitfire, martial artist when he’s on a mission to figure out who’s stealing from Dark Wolf Enterprises, and he certainly doesn’t expect her to insist on butting in on his investigation. But getting rid of Meisha is seemingly impossible, and when his wolf decides she’s his life-mate, suddenly he realizes he’ll do anything to keep her close and grow old with her.
If they can just stay alive long enough to make that possible.
Add to your Goodreads Shelf
Hey everyone! *waves* For those who don’t know me or have never read any of my books, my name is A.M. Griffin and I write about hunky, oversized aliens, alien invasions and I’ve just added sexy shifters to my repertoire. If you do know me you’ll notice right off the bat that I’ve switched up the theme I had going on, sci-fi and all things alien. Change is good don’t you think? LOL.
My steamy edition to the multi-author box-set Brought To His Knees is titled Dark Wolf Enterprises. Dark Wolf Enterprises is not only the title of my novella, but also the name of a wolf-shifter finance company. In the follow-up story, Lover Claimed, we follow Lajos Farkas and Meisha Komano as they try to take down the other shifters that are trying to murder Trudy and Kristof (the H/H in book #1). Welcome to my paranormal world, baby! This debut story takes you into a world of rich, hot and sexy wolf-shifters who find themselves side-swiped by love. As always in my stories you’re sure to find hot sex, murder and a fast-paced story line.
Want to know more about me? Here are 5 things that I bet you probably didn’t know...
1. When I was a kid I used to jump on moving trains and let them "take me away". It usually resulted in a long walk back to my grandparent’s house.
2. I played the violin for a year in the 6th grade. My favorite song was and still is "the Indian Waltz". To this very day I hum it all the time.
3. My little sister, brother and I used to strip down to our underwear and pull them up our butt cracks and run through the house while screaming, "Solid Gold". We'd also be jumping and doing the splits in the air while we screamed. (That was a nice visual I just gave you and for the people 40 and up, I just took you back to happier times, LOL)
4. I share a brother with my big brother (He's exactly 3 years older than me).
5. Oh, an alien came to visit me in my room when I was a senior in high school. He didn't talk to me or tell me the mean of life. He wasn't very nice at all and he wasn't cute--AT ALL. He hit me on my head and stared at me menacingly. Yeah, that happened.
DARK WOLF ENTERPRISES
Dark Wolf Enterprises, #1
Dark Wolf Enterprises (book 1) can be found in the Brought To His Knees boxed set.
Murder, mayhem and imprinting with a hot wolf shifter… And they say being an accountant is boring.
The big break Trudi Hollander’s small accounting firm needs has finally arrived, but unfortunately it comes with murder, mayhem and Kristof Farkas, a man she just can’t seem to resist. Even worse, Kristof is the CFO of Dark Wolf Enterprises—the one person who can pull the plug on the job that will take her company to the next level.
And then there are the assassins who can jump from three stories up and still be able to run away…
Kristof has no intention of giving in to his inner wolf and claiming Trudi. She’s human. Too fragile to withstand being a shifter’s mate. But the need to protect her is stronger than his resolve, and his desire is more powerful yet. He’ll fight with everything he has to keep her safe, both from those who would hurt her, and from himself.
About the Author:
A. M. Griffin is a wife who rarely cooks, mother of three, dog owner (and sometimes dog owned), a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. She’s a hard worker whose two favorite outlets are reading and writing. She enjoys reading everything from mystery novels to historical romances and of course fantasy romance. She is a believer in the unbelievable, open to all possibilities from mermaids in our oceans and seas, angels in the skies and intelligent life forms in distant galaxies.
Follow on Instagram: amgriffinbooks
TOUR GIVEAWAY DETAILS
$15.00 gift card to Amazon
$10.00 gift card to Amazon