Friday, November 6, 2009

Lynsay Sands- Loves Bites (book 2)


Etienne Argeneau is a game programmer and he is also a vampire that is over 300 years old. He has a stalker named “Pudge” that keeps trying to kill him. First attempt he shot him so Etienne ended up in the morgue only to wake up and scare the morgue doctor Rachel Garrett. Etienne was able to wipe Rachel’s memory and escape the morgue. A few weeks latter Pudge tried to kill him again with a bomb in his car. Etienne ended up at the morgue again but this time Pudge came in yelling and tried to cut his head off. Rachel stepped in from of the axe and blade went into her chest. All these vampires are allowed to only turn one person into a vampire in their life time and they all usually save that one turn for their “life mate”. But since Rachel saved Etienne’s life he decided he had to save her life even if he found his life mate one day. Rachel stayed with Etienne and they fell in love but Pudge was not finished with trying to hurt Etienne, he kidnapped Rachel because he was nuts and thought that she would bite him to make him a vampire. The Argeneau came to rescue Rachel and in the end it turned out that Rachel really was his true life mate. A true life mate is someone the vampire can NOT read or manipulate their minds so they all know that when they find someone like that, that it is meant to be. Loved this book too- hell how can you go wrong with hot sexy vampires. My Rating: 4.5

5 comments:

  1. Having read the first two books in this series I have to say I am becoming a big Lynsay Sands fan. I plan to start #3 tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far in both books I don't really care for Lucian. I think he comes across a BULLY. The way he talked to Rachel and Etienne at L. and G.'s wedding made me want to cut off his head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he really is a grumpy old man- LOL. He needs to loosen up some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this book. Immortal Hellion knows because I have told her enough. Etienne is very easy going and comical...love that!! Also loved it when Rachel fed from the "Main Vein" and they both passed out and Bastian (sp) had to put "it" back in his brothers pants...LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am going to have to read that part again- I don't remember it as well as you do. Sounds funny though!

    ReplyDelete